Thursday, March 11, 2010

No picture again today because I just suck. And I'm to lazy to get out my camera to upload photo's. Which would of been from the studio lighting demo my photo teacher gave today. I know, disappointing that you can't see them. But you will! Eventually. This weekend? Gah, I have so much to do.

Positive aspect of the day: Having Jill put on the bad romance video on the projector before our class started. Perfect way to start the day I might say. Oh, and the random burst of energy I got earlier tonight where I just needed to look up old disney songs and dance around the kitchen to them. Singing and dancing in general just kind of make me happy. There's just something about singing off key to something really loudly and completely making a fool of yourself as you try to dance and just not giving a fuck about how ridiculous you look. Seriously, try it sometime.

Anyway, I just came back from Jesi's mom's cottage they're renting for a few weeks and the mix of crashing from the energy burst from earlier, the food coma Jesi's mom's delicious greek chicken dinner gave me and not having enough alcohol to make me tipsy has made severely exhausted. Therefor I must sleep. Possible picture update tomorrow? Yeah don't hold your breath. Goodnight blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment