Wednesday, March 10, 2010


I feel like I need to start blogging more often. Yes, need. I really would like to keep a consistent blog going for my own sake and to just better organize my thoughts and my life. I'm going to try that whole "post a photo everyday" sort of thing. Starting tomorrow only because I didn't take any photo's today. Oops. I also want to post about a positive aspect of the day as I feel I do to much negative thinking. So a photo + positive thought. Everyday. Abuse me if I slip up, deal?

Today's positive thought: Instead of just thinking about how I need to get shit done, I actually starting doing it. I'm terrible with getting things done because I tend to over contemplate what I need to do, and then just end up getting distracted because I've waited too long. But not today! I'm starting this whole blogging everyday thing, I've created a new flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/megan_drmota/) to better organize my photo's (as well as more room as my other is almost full.) and I'm finally doing some much needed laundry.

Oh what the hell, I'll post a photo from this past weekend just because:

For my intermediate photography class my teacher had us experiment with light writing and multiple exposures (which is funny because those were the first things I did when I bought my camera a few years ago, hah) And she wanted us to write our names with light, and while staying overnight at Ireland's most haunted castle I whipped this baby out. and might i add, i was able to write my name backwards first try. I was actually pretty surprised.

But anyway, that's all for now. I'll eventually make an update about the Haunted Castle in detail later. I have 200 some photo's to go through before hand, ya know.

Have a nice day. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment