Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My favorite thing about this country I think is that there is so much to explore. I feel like I've seen so much the month I've been here and yet I feel like there's just so much more to see. This past weekend Kaetlyn and I went on a little walk, like we usually do over the weekend it seems. I only have a few photo's as I took my holga with me and shot mostly with that. And I plan to post those whenever the film gets back to me, and I figure out how to scan them is as there is no medium format film holder for the scanners. Probably just have to free ball it.



Kaetlyn is probably one of my favorite people to photograph. She just photographs so well despite what she thinks.



The water here is so incredibly clear. It's unbelievable really. It's kind of sad that I'm just so used to the gross trash filled waters of the US. Like the canal and the river back home are just this gross green or brown color that's completely impossible to see through.

No comments:

Post a Comment