Tuesday, April 6, 2010

i feel bad that among all my peers here who are missing home and ready to see their friends and family again, i am not one of them. everyday i am reminded of how much people miss certain things about home and how they can't wait to see those things again. yet when i try and think of something i can't wait to see again...nothing comes to mind. it's not that i don't miss anything, but i am incredibly content with being here, in fact i'm more than content. i just wish i was more excited to go home, because i have feeling when the time does come for everyone to leave, i'm going to be a mess. god i'm going to miss everything and everyone here so much.

in other somewhat related news, i'm working on a new series in which i am calling "Maybe if I disguise myself as one of them, I'll never have to leave." Last night i made 4 plaster animal masks in which i will wear and put myself in the habitats of said animals. I also plan to take these masks home and make a series called "Maybe if I disguise myself as one of them, I can pretend to be there"

that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. ahh! i like that idea. coming over for cake and music and i want to hear more about it

    ReplyDelete